Our roofing experts are available for a detailed roof inspection if you believe your roof has sustained storm damage or if you simply need a check-up. Don’t wait for an aging roof to begin leaking, causing more serious damage to your home’s interior structure. A professional inspection can catch signs of damage or wear before your roof leaks.
At Dan Faith, we get on your roof to check for loose shingles, hail damage, missing parts, and moss buildup. Our assessment includes a recommendation for repairs or replacement if the damage is too extensive or your roof has exceeded its life expectancy. Through our professional inspection, we are able to advise you of all options, saving you the cost of unnecessary repairs or replacement.
We also handle all insurance claims for repairs needed due to storm or hail damage.
Our inspection service
We check for the following:
- Missing, cracked or curled shingles
- Missing parts, such as vents and chimney caps
- Damaged drip edges or fascia
- Hail damage to shingles, granules or metal panels
- Moss and algae growth or rot in valleys and on flashing
- Rust or corrosion on metal roofs and around venting and skylights